noun[often treated as singular]
- A type of aerobics that involves stepping up onto and down from a portable block.More example sentences
- These changes, along with regular exercise, which I did in the form of step aerobics and weight training with a personal trainer, started my weight loss.
- Attempts at integrating electronic games with aerobics, such as step aerobics and cycling, have never really taken off - more than likely due to the accompanying game not being fun.
- She ate healthfully again and started walking and in-line skating in addition to weight training and step aerobics.
More definitions of step aerobicsDefinition of step aerobics in:
- The British & World English dictionary