- 1An electric motor or other device that moves or rotates in a series of small discrete steps.More example sentences
- The two-sided timing belt is driven by a stepper motor in synchronism with the turret.
- The plungers of the pumps are moved via cams by stepper motors which swing or rotate back and forth within a certain angular range.
- Spectra were acquired before the stepper motor began moving, throughout the 6-blanch cycle, and after the blanch cycle was completed.
More definitions of stepperDefinition of stepper in:
- The British & World English dictionary