- 1Consisting of or resembling dung or feces.More example sentences
- By the autumn of 1982, the stercoraceous material was about to collide with the oscillating cooling device.
- Finally stercoraceous vomiting took place and death followed in two days.
- At a later stage, the continuance of all the above symptoms, and the appearance of stercoraceous vomiting, are positive evidence.
mid 18th century: from Latin stercus, stercor- 'dung' + -aceous.
More definitions of stercoraceousDefinition of stercoraceous in:
- The British & World English dictionary