- A binocular microscope that gives a relatively low-power stereoscopic view of the subject.More example sentences
- Morphological features of fresh flowers were recorded using a binocular stereomicroscope with a camera lucida attachment.
- The capillary is mounted on a micromanipulator and the operation is viewed under a stereomicroscope.
- The viability was visually evaluated by checking membrane integrity using a phase-contrast stereomicroscope.
More definitions of stereomicroscopeDefinition of stereomicroscope in:
- The British & World English dictionary