- A lead-gray mineral, typically occurring as striated prismatic crystals, that consists of antimony sulfide and is the chief ore of antimony.More example sentences
- Commonly associated minerals include orpiment, stibnite, a variety of sulfides and sulfosalts, calcite, and barite.
- There will be azurite, pyromorphite, marvelous twinned calcite, stibnite that rivals that from Japan, stibiconite, scheelite, hematite with lightly tinted quartz, cinnabar, hemimorphite, and a range of other colorful minerals.
- There were shops full of green and purple fluorite, ferberite and arsenopyrite, and spessartine and stibnite.
More definitions of stibniteDefinition of stibnite in:
- The British & World English dictionary