- 1 • informal , chiefly US An unpleasant person (used as a term of abuse).More example sentences
- Something he doesn't tell you, that Michigan plant he spoke at turned out to be one of those old stinkpots that was then under investigation for Clean Air Act violations.
- But those stinkpots just happened to belong to very powerful political patrons (some of whom now sit on his cabinet, like the Treasury Secretary).
- So while they may not be as clean as they would be at home, they're not total stinkpots.
- 2 another term for musk turtle.
More definitions of stinkpotDefinition of stinkpot in:
- The British & World English dictionary