adjective (stinkier, stinkiest)• informal
- 1Having a strong or unpleasant smell: stinky cigarette smokeMore example sentences
- And sure enough, rising from the sky down the block from my house is a small, but stinky plume of smoke.
- If you want to spend your time smoking a stinky cigar and watching TV, you can do that.
- I'm always amazed with the ease and indifference that patrons shed their stinky workout gear and parade around starkers.
- 1.1Very disagreeable and unpleasant: a stinky jobMore example sentences
- It follows a fleeing him like a stink cloud, misconstruing his running away as an opportunity to take more pictures and ask more questions.
- Giant oil drum of sludge in a back closet next to the bathroom: someone bumped the lid off this with a bit of equipment and immediately vomited due to the stench that came out from the stink barrel.
- I'm trying that right now, but I can't have this stink situation put a damper on my session situation.
More definitions of stinkyDefinition of stinky in:
- The British & World English dictionary