- 1A market in which securities are bought and sold: the company was floated on the Stock ExchangeMore example sentences
- By the end of the week, its shares may be delisted from the Nasdaq stock exchange.
- It operates in 40 securities markets throughout the world, including stock exchanges in Frankfurt, London, Paris and Tokyo.
- The NYSE stands alone among stock exchanges as a candidate for such status.
- 1.1 (the Stock Exchange) The level of prices in the stock market: a plunge in the Stock Exchange during the election campaignMore example sentences
- Haven't they always prided themselves on doing better than the Stock Exchange through all kinds of markets, bear or bull?
- When they were delisted by the Stock Exchange three months ago, the price was down to 31p.
- Already the prospect of the acquisition has raised an extra £15 million worth of investment on the Stock Exchange.
More definitions of stock exchangeDefinition of stock exchange in:
- The British & World English dictionary