- A horse that is trained to herd livestock.More example sentences
- Likewise, the horses aren't pony clubbers or trail riders, but working stock horses bred and trained for rough conditions on El Questro Station where they are used by he and his contract mustering team.
- Stockmen and stock horses make their comeback against the helicopter in northern Australia.
- There is now a scramble to re-assemble horse plant all over Australia's north and a good stock horse commands good money.
More definitions of stock horseDefinition of stock horse in:
- The British & World English dictionary