- The muscles constituting the front wall of the abdomen.More example sentences
- But unfortunately yesterday in training, he felt quite a lot of pain in the lower regions, not where he's had the strained stomach muscle.
- He said: ‘After about two minutes of coming on at Bradford, I overstretched trying to get to a ball and I strained the stomach muscle.’
- Because they tear the stomach muscle, that makes the comeback harder.
More definitions of stomach musclesDefinition of stomach muscles in:
- The British & World English dictionary