(also stamping ground)
- A place where someone regularly spends time; a favorite haunt.More example sentences
- Easter was spent relaxing away from the bustle of retailing but it was also a chance to return to an old stamping ground and see how South West Rocks has changed over the years.
- Nice too to see my old stamping ground, Northland.
- Cliff was delighted to be back on his old stomping ground and to be greeted by so many people.
More definitions of stomping groundDefinition of stomping ground in:
- The British & World English dictionary