- Completely dead.More example sentences
- She was dead, stone dead, and whoever had killed her had been sick enough to pin a note on her body.
- When we came to the point it was stone dead, the place was so quiet.
- Having played with the breeze they led by 20 points at half-time and just to demonstrate that their superiority had nothing to do with the elements they crossed for another try three minutes after half-time to kill the game stone dead.
More definitions of stone deadDefinition of stone dead in:
- The British & World English dictionary