nounNorth American • informal
- short for stool pigeon.More example sentences
- Now, we've got a house on V street, around the corner, that we suspect is being used by bootlegger's and drug stoolies as a depot for mules.
- The film culminates in a massive assault on the police precinct where the stoolie is being held.
- Raymond enters the D.C. prison system a marked man - gang members feel he's a traitor and a potential stoolie.
More definitions of stoolieDefinition of stoolie in:
- The British & World English dictionary