- A ball game resembling baseball in which the ball is thrown against a building or the steps of a stoop rather than to a batter.More example sentences
- At last, he stopped running and played a weird game of stoop ball off the cinderblock wall next to our driveway.
- Greene recalls playing stickball and stoop ball with his friends growing up, and he believes that such games still offer important lessons to today's kids.
- All the kids on my block played stoop ball at my house because we had smooth rounded edges on our stairs.
More definitions of stoop ballDefinition of stoop ball in:
- The British & World English dictionary