- Agricultural labor performed in a stooping or squatting position.More example sentences
- In eighth grade, my tale about involuntary stoop labor in a neighbor's blueberry patch had its own imagined details.
- And people in California will tell you, no one else is willing to do stoop labor in the hot sun all day long and pick the crops.
- Unaccustomed to the heat, the stoop labor, and the farmer's failure to provide drinking water, I got lightheaded.
More definitions of stoop laborDefinition of stoop labor in:
- The British & World English dictionary