- Relating to or denoting a data network in which messages are routed to one or more intermediate stations where they may be stored before being forwarded to their destinations.More example sentences
- Less than a decade ago, messages could take several days to arrive, with delays caused whenever a server in a store-and-forward network went down.
- The construction industry, for example, will prefer store-and-forward functionality.
- Medical specialties that rely on images to formulate a diagnosis lend themselves to the store-and-forward method of telemedicine.
More definitions of store-and-forwardDefinition of store-and-forward in:
- The British & World English dictionary