adjectiveNorth American • informal
- Bought ready-made from a store; not homemade.More example sentences
- Eating limited amounts is OK, but it is better to stick to homemade or store-bought bakery goods made with poly- or monounsaturated oils and egg whites.
- Get rid of the bulky boxes the shoes came in, pop them into homemade or store-bought shoe bags, and line them up in neat rows inside the drawers.
- I was surprised to see that store-bought, ready-mixed formulas are usually cheaper than hand-mixed.
More definitions of store-boughtDefinition of store-bought in:
- The British & World English dictionary