- A tight-fitting inner cuff, typically an elasticized one, that prevents rain or wind from getting inside a coat.More example sentences
- The flotation jacket features concealed hood, storm cuffs and sealed seams to keep out wind and water.
- It features raglan sleeves with underarm ventilation, adjustable storm cuffs, and brass-finish two-way metal zipper.
- Features include: adjustable web shoulder strap with quick release buckle, storm cuffs and 2 outside zippered pockets.
More definitions of storm cuffDefinition of storm cuff in:
- The British & World English dictionary