Definition of storyteller in English:
A person who tells stories.
- The company is helping to send magicians, musicians, puppeteers, storytellers and clowns throughout the year.
- On most evenings there are special presentations by distinguished writers, musicians, dancers and storytellers.
- Singers, musicians, dancers and storytellers from 28 Bulgarian regions will take part in this year's festival.
- Example sentences
- There is a sense of narrative and storytelling, but the content is not always explicit.
- Even the storyteller is often relatively unfamiliar with storytelling of this kind.
- The storytelling is excellent and some of the descriptions are stunning.
Pronunciation: /ˈstôrēˌteliNG/noun& adjective
Words that rhyme with storytellerbookseller
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan