A person who tells stories.
More example sentences
- The company is helping to send magicians, musicians, puppeteers, storytellers and clowns throughout the year.
- On most evenings there are special presentations by distinguished writers, musicians, dancers and storytellers.
- Singers, musicians, dancers and storytellers from 28 Bulgarian regions will take part in this year's festival.
- More example sentences
- There is a sense of narrative and storytelling, but the content is not always explicit.
- Even the storyteller is often relatively unfamiliar with storytelling of this kind.
- The storytelling is excellent and some of the descriptions are stunning.
Pronunciation: /-ˌteliNG/noun & adjective