verb[no object] North American
- Devise a strategy or strategies.More example sentences
- Pollan sometimes engages a bit too freely in metaphorical talk about plants planning and strategizing and ‘wanting’ their genes spread.
- They planned and strategized for three days, and when there were no objections left, these youth were ready to challenge power at all levels.
- And we can only find a way if we stop to think, to assess our weaknesses and our strength, to plan, to strategise and then to counter attack…
More definitions of strategizeDefinition of strategize in:
- The British & World English dictionary