(also strawberry blonde)
Denoting hair of a light reddish-blond color.
- A nurse with strawberry blond hair walked in the room.
- They set perched atop a pert nose, and small heart-shaped lips, surrounded by high cheekbones and sun-kissed strawberry blond hair.
- The mother came in from the kitchen, dark steel blue eyes clouded over with tears of worry and stress, strawberry blond hair matted and gnarled.
0.1A person who has light reddish-blond hair.
- I mentally noted that Scarlett was a strawberry blonde, with natural red highlights streaking her hair.
- That isn't an easy endeavor since I'm a strawberry blonde with pasty skin, so I always blotch and burn and look like I've been scrubbing my face with steel wool.
- ‘I'm Miranda Tuttles,’ said the sturdy strawberry blonde that rounded out the foursome.
Definition of strawberry blond in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.