Definition of strawflower in English:
An everlasting flower of the daisy family.
- Several species in the family Compositae, in particular the Australian Helichrysum bracteatum and plants of the genus Helipterum
- The dried heads of strawflowers and safflower will further enliven your Yuletide still-life.
- They say they pull out the statice and strawflowers and such and keep them in smaller vases for two or three weeks.
- Sunflowers grow in the back, with strawflowers at far ends.
Definition of strawflower in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan