- Streaks or stripes on the skin, especially on the abdomen, caused by distension of the skin from obesity or during pregnancy.More example sentences
- If the stretch mark extends well above that level, some of them may be left behind, even in a belt lipectomy.
- A stretch mark results when the skin tears after being expanded beyond its limits.
- There is a different kind of scar on my stomach - a single stretch mark from bearing my son.
More definitions of stretch marksDefinition of stretch marks in:
- The British & World English dictionary