- Choose a moderate course or compromise: she’s decided to strike a balance between fashionable and accessibleMore example sentences
- She has been choosing her theatre work very carefully, striking a balance between family and work time.
- What he, in fact every one of us needs, is to strike a balance and stay on an even course.
- A reasonable balance will have to be struck so that Costa staff are not overwhelmed and thereby unable to perform their necessary day to day work.
More definitions of strike a balanceDefinition of strike a balance in:
- The British & World English dictionary