Definition of stroller in English:
1North American A chair on wheels, typically folding, in which a baby or young child can be pushed along.
- People would walk by your house in sweaters and shorts, pushing their baby strollers along in front of them.
- Following the crowd, Mia realized that she never let go of his hand; he kept a firm hold as he pushed Brady's stroller along.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas along with rafts and almost everything else went into a battered old baby stroller my mom pushed.
2A person taking a leisurely walk: shady gardens where strollers could relax
More example sentences
- Shoppers and strollers should walk up the road and vehicle parking should be restricted to the southern side of Cubbon Road.
- Cops gave tickets to 513 other city strollers for walking through a red light.
- A casual stroller or a citizen walking to a building on MG Road should be prepared for some heavy-duty hurdles.
Words that rhyme with strollerAngola, barbola, bipolar, bowler, bronchiolar, canola, carambola, circumpolar, coaler, Coca-Cola, cola, comptroller, consoler, controller, Ebola, eidola, extoller, Finola, Gorgonzola, granola, Hispaniola, kola, Lola, lunisolar, mandola, molar, multipolar, Ndola, patroller, payola, pianola, polar, roller, Savonarola, scagliola, scroller, sola, solar, tombola, Tortola, troller, Vignola, viola, Zola
Definition of stroller in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.