Definition of stroller in English:
1North American A chair on wheels, typically folding, in which a baby or young child can be pushed along.
- People would walk by your house in sweaters and shorts, pushing their baby strollers along in front of them.
- Following the crowd, Mia realized that she never let go of his hand; he kept a firm hold as he pushed Brady's stroller along.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas along with rafts and almost everything else went into a battered old baby stroller my mom pushed.
2A person taking a leisurely walk: shady gardens where strollers could relax
More example sentences
- Shoppers and strollers should walk up the road and vehicle parking should be restricted to the southern side of Cubbon Road.
- Cops gave tickets to 513 other city strollers for walking through a red light.
- A casual stroller or a citizen walking to a building on MG Road should be prepared for some heavy-duty hurdles.
Definition of stroller in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan