- A rare pale greenish-yellow or white mineral consisting of strontium carbonate.More example sentences
- These molds are now lined with crystals of celestine, fluorite, pyrite, strontianite, dolomite, calcite, sphalerite, and barite.
- Other carbonates, i.e., ankerite, siderite, witherite, strontianite, may form if the respective metal cations are available.
- Vug-filling minerals are barite, calcite, celestine, dolomite, sphalerite, and strontianite.
More definitions of strontianiteDefinition of strontianite in:
- The British & World English dictionary