- Unemployment resulting from industrial reorganization, typically due to technological change, rather than fluctuations in supply or demand.More example sentences
- In addition to a reduction in structural unemployment, deregulation also lowers the incentive for surprise inflation.
- The focus now is more properly on environmental sustainability and, as argued earlier, on the demographic implications of structural unemployment.
- This might lead to a conservation of the high level of structural unemployment.
More definitions of structural unemploymentDefinition of structural unemployment in:
- The British & World English dictionary