- An axle supporting only one wheel of a pair on opposite sides of a vehicle.More example sentences
- Mounted on either side of the body is a hydragas suspension unit fitted with stub axle and aluminum road wheel.
- The afternoon went well with only a bent stub axle to contend with which the service crew rapidly repaired.
- The company, satisfied with the stub axle theory - which was true - wrote off the car and I got a new one.
More definitions of stub axleDefinition of stub axle in:
- The British & World English dictionary