- Fine plaster used for coating wall surfaces or molding into architectural decorations.More example sentences
- Domestic buildings in the Spanish colonial style are usually built of thick stone walls covered with stucco.
- In addition to a softer color, color washing can accentuate the texture of your plaster or stucco walls.
- Wall materials such as stucco, cement, brick, plaster, stone, and block are most resistant to high temperatures.
verb (stuccoes, stuccoing, stuccoed)[with object] (usually as adjective stuccoed) Back to top
- Coat or decorate with plaster: a stuccoed houseMore example sentences
- The planter is matched by a raised pool opposite, stuccoed to match the house.
- The pink, stuccoed mansion was sold in 1916, after Angela drowned in the surf off Carmel Beach.
- We're seeing a lot of frames that look like they've been stuccoed.
late 16th century (as a noun): from Italian, of Germanic origin.
More definitions of stuccoDefinition of stucco in:
- The British & World English dictionary