- A book containing the pedigrees of horses.More example sentences
- He is from one of the most active families in the stud book.
- ‘Broad Brush has been an excellent stallion who has left an indelible mark on the stud book,’ said Gainesway President Antony Beck.
- For a fee, it records the offspring of all AKC-registered parents in its stud book and provides them with official certificates of pedigree.
More definitions of stud bookDefinition of stud book in:
- The British & World English dictionary