- A small theater where experimental and innovative productions are staged.More example sentences
- The next production from the Ilkley Players is ‘Perfect Days’ by Scottish poet and playwright Liz Lochhead which will be staged in the Wildman studio theatre.
- Landreth and Larkin were reunited on stage in the cavernesque studio theatre at the National Arts Centre where the winners were announced during the festival's closing ceremonies.
- The studio theatre will be a rehearsal space and will stage small - scale performances, while music, readings and cabaret shows will take place in the cafe bar.
More definitions of studio theaterDefinition of studio theater in:
- The British & World English dictionary