- Extremely impressive or attractive: she looked stunningMore example sentences
- My new temporary home in Encinitas was quite superb, walking distance away from stunning California beaches.
- Eddie's stunning Donegal girlfriend Michelle Doherty was also present.
- Finally tonight, the Mars rover Opportunity today sent stunning new images of Mars back to earth.
- More example sentences
- It's almost worth taking a trip down the line stopping off at every station just to admire the stunningly impressive use of concrete.
- Of course, kudos must go to Stephen Higgins on the harpsichord but I was stunningly impressed by the clarinet section.
- The Yorkshire Dales were also stunningly revealed in the film Calendar Girls which prompted a flurry of visitors.