- The casting of a very famous actor or other celebrity as a guest star in a movie or TV show, in order to garner publicity.More example sentences
- Currently into its third season, American Dreams has garnered attention for the stunt casting of real-life stars in the roles of authentic musical performers on the show.
- This was one of those theaters that imports TV stars to intermingle with local actors and if you look over their list of past productions, you'll see some fascinating bits of stunt casting.
- It could've been condescending, an act of pure stunt casting, and just turned out insulting and wrong.
More definitions of stunt castingDefinition of stunt casting in:
- The British & World English dictionary