noun (plural stuntmen)
- A man employed to take an actor’s place in performing dangerous stunts.More example sentences
- These amazing sequences appear to be a seamless combination of miniature sets, superimposed floodwaters, and cutaways to stuntmen floundering on the backlot under a rushing wall of water at least nine feet high.
- Horror staple and legend Tom Savini was brought onto the production as a make up artist, stuntman and actor.
- His pictures contained some of the most innovative action sequences ever recorded on film, a testament to the skilled directors, cameramen, stuntmen, and special effects people at Republic.
More definitions of stuntmanDefinition of stuntman in:
- The British & World English dictionary