nounBack to top
- short for styloid process.More example sentences
- Diagnosis may be made by having the athlete actively ulnarly deviate the wrist in full supination observing the ECU tendon subluxing ulnarward over the styloid.
- The nature of her fall, the fractures being interarticular with residual non-union of the distal styloid will result in potentially increasing osteoarthritic change in the right wrist and hence pain.
- Triangular fibrocartilage complex tenderness is best localized by palpating the hollow between the pisiform and ulnar styloid on the ulnar border of the wrist.
More definitions of styloidDefinition of styloid in:
- The British & World English dictionary