- (Of a bee or other insect) parasitized by a stylops.More example sentences
- The female mining bee above (probably Andrena tibialis) has been stylopised by a parasite: Stylops melittae.
- Its looks like the stylopized hymenoptera, where the parasite is more deeply in the abdomen, with only a small protrusion of a part of the body toward outside.
- Oncometopia nigricans is often stylopized (attacked by a strepsipteran) by an unidentified species of Halictophagidae.
More definitions of stylopizedDefinition of stylopized in:
- The British & World English dictionary