- Situated or occurring between the dura mater and the arachnoid membrane of the brain and spinal cord.More example sentences
- Because of the protective layer of the dura mater, subdural and intraparenchymal metastases from prostate cancer are rare.
- Postmortem ocular examination showed haemorrhages of the optic nerve sheaths with subdural haemorrhage greater than subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- Various techniques, each having advantages and limitations, are available, including subdural, epidural, foramen ovale and intracerebral electrodes.
More definitions of subduralDefinition of subdural in:
- The British & World English dictionary