- A folder contained within another folder: if you don’t already have a Programs subfolder in this directory, create oneMore example sentences
- A new folder, test, appears in your web space (including any subfolders which were created).
- Each time you have a new listing or buyer, create a subfolder within the appropriate folder.
- You only really need to place the main index sitemap in the root, the rest you can just place in a subfolder.
More definitions of subfolderDefinition of subfolder in:
- The British & World English dictionary