- An oscillation with a frequency equal to an integral submultiple of another frequency.More example sentences
- The Grimm Ambient drags even lower with ‘Bathory,’ starting with thudding subharmonics, spreading out and shuddering to reluctant end.
- The subharmonics are too erratic to be electronics.
- Kosmos offers good, clean subharmonics: There is no mistracking, and it is quiet and clean.
adjectiveBack to top
- Denoting or involving a subharmonic.More example sentences
- Peak amplitude of subharmonic component was measured by continuously averaging the acoustic spectrum until a steady value was reached.
- Acoustic guitar and bass receive treatment from a dbx 120 subharmonic processor.
- His most important work was in function theory, in particular Nevanlinna theory and the growth of subharmonic functions.
More definitions of subharmonicDefinition of subharmonic in:
- The British & World English dictionary