- Within the moon’s orbit and subject to its influence.More example sentences
- He wanted to understand how celestial events influenced sublunar ones.
- The backdrop of stars was perceived as representing God in its permanence and immutability; only the sublunar sphere encircling the earth was subject to change and decay.
- Sir Thomas Aquinas: ‘The celestial bodies are the cause of all that takes place in the sublunar world.’
More definitions of sublunarDefinition of sublunar in:
- The British & World English dictionary