- North American A sandwich made of a long roll typically filled with meat, cheese, and vegetables such as lettuce, tomato, and onions.More example sentences
- Randy bought a 72-inch long submarine sandwich for his sleepover party.
- Subway is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 22,000 independently owned and operated restaurants spanning the globe.
- When I got to the spa, I realized I wasn't eating real food; I was filling up on junk all day: protein bars, sugar-free chocolate, submarine sandwiches, beef jerky, soy bars, chips and candy.
More definitions of submarine sandwichDefinition of submarine sandwich in:
- The British & World English dictionary