1Of greatly reduced size.
- A 3.5-metre-long ivory is another treasure blessing the palace, on which is carved a subminiature sutra of 82,000 characters and pictures of 500 arhats.
- Subminiature speaker designs are based on balanced armature technology, utilized in a variety of high performance audio and communication products.
- But nearly all medical manufacturing companies involved in subminiature assembly, quality control, or failure analysis already routinely use optical light microscopes.
1.1(Of a camera) very small and using 16-mm film.
- For my birthday, my father gave me a stunning 1959 Minox B subminiature camera and I can't wait to start taking pictures as soon as the crazy 8x11mm film arrives.
- This subminiature angular velocity sensor is ideally designed for use in systems that correct camera vibrations.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of subminiature in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.