- Occurring in or smaller than an atomic nucleus.More example sentences
- The goal is to separately characterize the contributions of the envelope, chromatin. and subnuclear compartments to nuclear visco-elasticity.
- This antibody labels the nuclei of the male embryos, revealing a single subnuclear spot that corresponds to the X chromosome.
- A quantification of distortion and dilation of nuclear elements such as the lamina, chromatin, and nucleoli is an important step in connecting subnuclear forces to genome expression.
More definitions of subnuclearDefinition of subnuclear in:
- The British & World English dictionary