- A debt owed to an unsecured creditor that can only be paid, in the event of a liquidation, after the claims of secured creditors have been met.More example sentences
- The company also won a 30 million euro waiver on some of its subordinated debt.
- Certain transaction types are also a good fit for subordinated debt, including management buy-outs and acquisitions.
- There could be a couple of different debt tiers, maybe using some kind of subordinated debt.
More definitions of subordinated debtDefinition of subordinated debt in:
- The British & World English dictionary