- A subordinate plot in a play, novel, or similar work.More example sentences
- He allows the audience to get comfortable in his subplots and controlling plot; we are on the inside of many of the jokes, all of them, in fact, except for one.
- Are all loose ends, storylines and subplots seamlessly tied up in the conclusion?
- Sometimes they have an overarching storyline as a subplot, but they don't rely on it solely.
More definitions of subplotDefinition of subplot in:
- The British & World English dictionary