- One of a series of concerts for which tickets are sold mainly in advance.More example sentences
- The Wesendoncks were in the audience, as they were again for the next subscription concert, on 17 February, when Wagner conducted Beethoven's Coriolanus Overture and Fifth Symphony.
- By the late eighteenth century, it was possible to attend the opera or a subscription concert at one of London's several concert halls on every night of the week.
- The concert, a fitting finale to the Music Society's subscription concert series, will be given in Chipping Campden School Hall, Cider Mill Lane, at 8pm.
More definitions of subscription concertDefinition of subscription concert in:
- The British & World English dictionary