- (Especially of processes or equipment used in the oil industry) situated or occurring beneath the surface of the sea.More example sentences
- The present invention generally relates to methods for drilling a subsea wellbore and landing a casing mandrel in a subsea wellhead.
- Tankers have to use floating hoses to connect with a single buoy mooring, which channel oil through subsea hoses to the pipelines.
- The Corrib Field was only viable if developed as a subsea tie-back direct to an onshore terminal.
More definitions of subseaDefinition of subsea in:
- The British & World English dictionary