- Give (something) substance or actual existence: the universe is a series of abstract truths, substantialized by their reference to GodMore example sentences
- Rediscovering tradition, living it as a defence mechanism, as a symbol of purity, the decultured individual leaves the impression that the mediation takes vengeance by substantializing itself.
- Another way to say this is that Ungaretti now felt a need to substantialize further his poetic language.
- To have a ‘nature’ is to have an essence, which defines, substantializes, rendering something granite-like.
More definitions of substantializeDefinition of substantialize in:
- The British & World English dictionary