Definition of sudan grass in English:
A Sudanese sorghum cultivated for fodder in dry regions of the US.
- Sorghum sudanense, family Gramineae
- Sorghum, millet, sudan grass, and several weed species can be infected by artificial inoculation.
- My uncle Doug quickly mowed down a field of sudan grass for extra parking, and my sister, Molly, helped the fire department maneuver the vehicles in and out.
- I am looking for untreated or organic sudan grass seed for use as a cover crop this spring/summer.
Definition of sudan grass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.