Definition of sudan grass in English:
A Sudanese sorghum cultivated for fodder in dry regions of the US.
- Sorghum sudanense, family Gramineae
- Sorghum, millet, sudan grass, and several weed species can be infected by artificial inoculation.
- My uncle Doug quickly mowed down a field of sudan grass for extra parking, and my sister, Molly, helped the fire department maneuver the vehicles in and out.
- I am looking for untreated or organic sudan grass seed for use as a cover crop this spring/summer.
Definition of sudan grass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan