Definition of sugar glider in English:
A flying phalanger that feeds on wattle gum and eucalyptus sap, native to Australia, New Guinea, and Tasmania.
- Petaurus breviceps, family Petauridae
- A sugar glider is a tiny marsupial indigenous to Australia.
- There is a sugar glider, an emu and a kangaroo, several koalas, snakes, geckos, frogs, and eagle, a wombat, a pelican, and many more as well.
- At dusk pademelons and wallabies come out while sugar gliders float through the forest canopy.
Definition of sugar glider in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.