Definition of sugar glider in English:
A flying phalanger that feeds on wattle gum and eucalyptus sap, native to Australia, New Guinea, and Tasmania.
- Petaurus breviceps, family Petauridae
- A sugar glider is a tiny marsupial indigenous to Australia.
- There is a sugar glider, an emu and a kangaroo, several koalas, snakes, geckos, frogs, and eagle, a wombat, a pelican, and many more as well.
- At dusk pademelons and wallabies come out while sugar gliders float through the forest canopy.
Definition of sugar glider in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan